Does this sound like you?
● You often feel overwhelmed.
● You tend to overthink things leaving you frustrated and drained.
● You struggle to switch off and relax.
● You feel your anxiety is getting worse and it is getting you down.
● You worry your stress and anxiety is making you feel physically unwell.
● You often struggle with thoughts racing through your mind, disturbing you sleep.
● You suffer from panic attacks and are fearful of them.
Stress and anxiety are a growing problem in modern society with more and more people in the UK reporting having experienced feelings of stress and anxiety than ever before. Stress occurs when we feel unable to cope with the mental or emotional pressures placed upon us. Common sources of stress are work pressure, money problems, relationship difficulties, bereavement or serious illness and disability. Even happy events like planning a wedding or having a baby can be stressful.