We need a flexible, reliable person with great attention to detail to join our team of three part-time receptionists at our multi-disciplinary clinic. You will be working with osteopaths, massage therapists, acupuncturists and talking therapists and their clients. The job involves taking bookings by phone, email and face-to-face; taking payments for therapists; opening and closing the business and generally keeping things tidy.
The Position (Part-Time, anticipated hours, to be confirmed at interview):
• 17.25 hours per week, plus one 7.5 hour day every third Saturday.
Mon 8:45am - 2:30pm
Tue 8:45am - 2:30pm
Friday 2:15pm - 7:45pm
• Plus one in three Saturdays (8:45am - 5:15pm, with a one hour lunch)
• Training provided
• To start mid March 2018
• Must have the flexibility to cover other shifts in times of illness/ holidays. The ideal candidate would not have another part time job.
• Position would suit a mature applicant.
• Previous reception experience desirable.
• Must be reliable, flexible and possess excellent communication skills.
• Must show an ability to multi-task with an attention to detail.
• The position requires availability all year – not just in term time!